Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Prepares quality beverages and food products consistently for all customers by adhering to all recipe and presentation standards.
- Follows health, safety and sanitation guidelines for all products.
- Maintains a calm demeanor during periods of high volume.
- Assists with new partner training.
- Contributes to positive team environment.
- Delivers excellent customer service to all customers by acting with a customer comes first attitude and connecting with the customer. Discovers and responds to customer needs.
- Follows operational policies and procedures to ensure the safety of all partners during each shift.
- Maintains a clean and organized workspace so that partners can locate resources as needed.
- Maintain regular and consistent attendance and punctuality.
- Available to work hours that include early mornings and Saturdays.
- Meet store operating policies and standards, including providing quality beverages and food products, cash handling and store safety and security, with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Engage with and understand our customers, including discovering and responding to customer needs through clear and pleasant communication.
- Comply with dress code.
- Prepare beverages to standard recipes or customized for customers, including recipe changes such as temperature, quantity of ingredients or substituted ingredients.
- Available to perform many different tasks within the store during each shift.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to learn quickly
- Ability to understand and carry out oral and written instructions and request clarification when needed
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to build relationships
Capital Joe Cook & Barista Application
Come Visit Us!
Mon - Fri: 7am-3pm
416 Forster Street
Harrisburg, PA 17102
36 West Main Street
Mechanicsburg, PA 17055